Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Court's No Scrub!

But I wear them (and make them)!

I finially started my job! Today was my first day and it went well. It was very busy however, I was glad to be doing something. But, I am tired tonight! The office I work in is small but nice. The other employees are really great and helpful. I had a full day today. Nine patients (4 in am and 5 in pm), 9-5:15 with a 1.5 hour lunch. The afternoon got kinda crazy but I made it out on time! The instruments are old and dull so I am getting some new ones and can't wait! They will make my job so much easier.

To go with my new job, I made a new scrub top. I am very happy with how it turned out.


I got the fabric at Ikea for .99 a yrd and the pattern at Joanns. I will probably make some more in the furture because this is one of the best looking/fitting scrubs tops I have seen that doesn't cost a fortune.

2 comments:

Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 said...

You are too cute!!!

Unknown said...

Courtnay! You should go into buisness...your scrubs are soooo cute!!! Thats so awesome you made that! :)