Monday, April 14, 2008

Courtnay's Wish List

I have been thinking a lot about colors lately. I really like yellow and robin egg blue. I think they would be great kitchen colors and want to start collecting things in these colors for our next move. Adam and I are going to move to San Francisco in July and I would like to have more of a plan for the space than I did this past move.


I have been browsing Etsy over the weekend and found all these great things. They are on my current wish list.



Yellow bowls from suttree:
Glasses from BlendedSplendid:
Bowl from suttree:

Tablecloth from tangerinechic:

I don't know if I will get any of them but I really like them. And really, nothing is that expensive. But for now I guess I will continue to scope out the thrift store for some finds.

No comments: