Sunday, April 13, 2008

Costume Party!


Adam and I went to a costume party this Friday. It was a birthday party for three people, Kevin (who we know), Jessica, and John (who we do not know). The theme of the party was dress up as any Kevin, Jessica, or John ever in any way. Seems easy but for whatever reason I had a very hard time thinking of anyone besides Jessica Simpson for myself. Then I was trying to think of someone for Adam and all I could think of was John Mayer. So Adam and I went as Jessica Simpson playing Daisy Duke and John Mayer. I couldn't really think of anything to wear to be Jessica beside being Daisy Duke.


I was in complete shock after going to the party at all the people the other guests dressed up as. For example, John Wilkes Booth was there along with Kevin Costner, John Quincy Adams, and Dear John. We also meet a couple John Does, Johnny Cash, Sarah Jessica Parker, John McClane (Bruce Willis's character from Die Hard), Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Kevin Costner as some sort of war-time character, and K-Fed. Over all there were probably 35 people there. We didn't know many of them but it was still fun.

Kevin as Johnny Cash:


No comments: