Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Suits

Now that I have reached my mid-twenties, it was time for me to get my first suit. On Friday, Court and I headed out to the mall in search of a new suit and ended up with two! We just couldn't decide between two suits at Express for Men and ended up going home with both. One is great for a more casual summer wedding and the other is a little more formal.

Now I just need to find a good tailor in the area to finish them off. I can't wait to get a chance to wear them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look totally ready for the VMWare Executive Suite! Dude....you look all grown up...when did that happen?

Seriously, you look very handsome...and GQ.

Mom and Dad

Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 said...

Very dapper, Adam... :)

Anonymous said...

So spiffy!

Carlee McDot said...

What a stud!!