Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Friends

This last week, we have had the pleasure of hanging out with some new friends for the first time in a long while. It has been pretty rough meeting new people around here, so it was really refreshing finally being able expand our circle of friends.

I (Adam) had hit it off with a guy named Nathan at a Saturday men's conference and we had kept in touch a bit over the last couple months. Then a couple of weeks ago, Nathan invited us to a bi-weekly couple's bible study at their house with his wife and another couple. Then today, Joel, Court, and I visited the church they go to and then went to lunch with them and a different couple. It was a great day full of good conversation, good company, and good Red Robin burgers! We will probably visit again next month but in the mean time, we are looking forward to some Tuesday bible studies.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog on Carlee's- I had no idea you had one!! I'm glad to hear you are starting to find great friends. I love you guys and miss you!

Jenni