Monday, January 7, 2008

Holiday Recap


Adam and I had a busy holiday! We flew from Cali to Mich on Friday the 21st. We arrived but our bags did not :( Adam's bag arrived the next day but I did not get my bag until the 26th.
While in Michigan we went to a piano concert in Bay City, had family Christmas, and then spent Christmas Eve in Belmont with my mom's side of the family. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing (besides the lost luggage).



Adam and I then flew on the 26th to Chicago to be with his family. While in Chicago we went to Wicked, did some shopping, and had the Gross family Christmas at Adam's aunt and uncle's house. We also went out for New Year's Eve to a comedy club and then to the Signature Room on the 96th floor of the John Hancock building. It was a great time in the windy city!


No comments: