Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mary's Visit






My Cousin Mary was in town this part weekend. She came out to visit the camp that she used to work at and since it wasn't too far away, I got to see her. This past Sunday I rode to Mission Springs with Kevin. We met Adam there because he was already in that area because he went to a retreat there. Then we picked up Mary and Lauren. We decided that it was such a nice day we should do something to enjoy it. Mary, Lauren, and Kevin had all been to wine tasting place that had outdoor seating so that's where we went. We picked up some burritos in town and then headed to Hallcrest Vineyards where we enjoyed the free wine and the sunshine. I had made some banana chocolate chip muffins the day before so I brought them. It was a really great trip and I had a lot of fun. Adam and I did buy a bottle of organic wine. It's a 2003 Cabernet. I don't know when we will drink it but it was the one we liked the most.

No comments: