Friday, January 29, 2010

Getting some things done

First off it's really hard to get a good picture of a whole room. So here are a bunch of parts of our bedroom. We have only lived in the place 1.5 yrs and are thinking of moving to make me finally get it looking alright. We bought some carpet remnants and had two area rugs made this past week. I am very excited about these! I just couldn't take the bare floor and cheapo rug in the living room any more! I also scored three oil painting for cheap at an estate sale last week.




And this is the hallway where my Christmas present for 2 Christmas's ago hang. They have only been up for about a month. Apparently it takes me a long time to get things done :)
So when I get the living room shaped up I will post a pic of it. But right now it has become Adam's "work from home office" and is a mess of papers, computer cords, and him laying all over the couch.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

too cute, can't wait to see it in person!!