Monday, February 18, 2008

Promontory

One of the greatest things about working in Silicon Valley is being completely spoiled by the company you work for. VMware opened a new campus this past summer with what will eventually be 5 buildings. My department moved into the campus very early on and it is a work in progress, but it is turning out very well. Here are some pictures:

This is the outside of our cafeteria:



The building on the left is the one I work in:



This is a cool waterfall that is behind where the receptionists sit during the daytime:



Having some sort of pond at a VMware building is a company tradition, because we throw soon-to-be-weds in the pond. I got thrown in last summer and got even by throwing Chouhan in when the water was freezing cold a few months ago:



Court and Mom sitting in the chairs. They look really hard and uncomfortable, but they were surprisingly soft:


Here's an action shot of work. I like to teach my pet dog how to program the computer. He is getting really good and sometimes takes over when I go play ping pong. On the left is a fancy picture that Kevin Tudball drew (More illustrations from Kevin). Courtnay printed it and had it framed by her Dad as a Christmas gift for me!


No comments: