Sunday, June 8, 2008

What's been happening

This might turn into a big post...

We have been doing things even though we have not been posting so I (Court) am going to finally update!


First, our dear friend Kevin Tudball has moved south. He was unhappy here with his job and decided to go for his dream job and location. Now he is working for O'Neill, a surf company somewhere south of LA, and loving it! We are happy for him but it was sad to see him go. The night before he left, we met him, Lauren, and Ryan (who flew up from San Diego to help Kevin move) at a bar in Santa Cruz for a concert.





(I know this is kind of a bad pic but there was not a good one)

Next, Adam and I went to a Matt Wertz concert this past Tuesday (June 3rd) at the Swedish American Club in SF. It was so good! I really like Matt and it was my third time seeing him but Adam's first. I first went with my friends Carissa, Allison, Jessica, and Abby from college in 2005 to the Blind Pig in Ann Arbor. This concert was a little different because he didn't have his band. It was just him and a friend on thier guitars. They played for a long time and it was AMAZING!



And last but not least, we have a new place to live! Adam and I are going to rent a duplex in Los Gatos for the next year. We are really excited to get out of Sunnyvale. It is just way too built up and boring for our liking. Los Gatos is a very nice town with a nice downtown. It is also very close to the mountains and trails. We drove by the house today and I snapped a pic. We get the keys on the 15th! I am going to try and pick out some paint because the last tenant REALLY liked pink and we don't so much :) It has hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and most important... we can have a cat! There is also a nice private backyard. The only problem is that the woman in the other half is dating a Ohio State fan. Booo....

3 comments:

Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 said...

What a cute house! Congrats! Have fun moving!!!

Caroline said...

two of the guys on our softball team down here are from OSU. sometimes we purposely get each other out...coach doesn't like that :)

Unknown said...

That house looks great!! I am so happy for you guys! Make sure you give me your new address. :)

Looks like the Matt concert was awesome! Im so glad you were able to see him!!